Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm gonna be (quasi) famous!


I'm going to be published! Woo! It's probably not anything that most of you will (want to) read, but I will still have a piece of my work published in a book...that will be sold at a bookstore. Don't think you're not getting one for the holiday (if indeed it is printed by then).

The book is about evaluation and assessment of advocacy, my piece is going to be used as an example of a process evaluation. My prof at Sarah Lawrence is the writer/editor and he is using a project I completed for his class. Of course, it has to do with Medicare and my work with the Medicare Rights Center. I'll let you know when it's printed so that you can go and buy one!

2 comments:

Kim said...

That's so fucking awesome!!!!

The Road Less Traveled said...

Yeah, it's pretty cool! Thanks!