Friday, October 31, 2008

Almost there!

Next Tuesday is the big day. It's amazing that it's almost here. It has felt so far into the future for so long now, that it's hard to believe there are only a few more days until we decide who the president will be. As a final hurrah (hopefully to the idea of Sarah Palin as Vice President) I will be dressed as Sarah Palin for a Halloween party tonight. I just couldn't resist, I already look a bit like and have some traces of a midwestern accent, so close to the accent she sports.

In preparation for my Halloween costume I have been viewing videos of Palin on the web. I probably will not be as spot on as Tina Fey, but I'm looking forward to imitating such an extreme character. In my internet searching I came across this video on You Tube of Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits.

For some reason I cannot copy the whole code to embed the video in this post, so I will just add the link to the video.

No comments: